Thursday, May 03, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS

Heartfelt congrats to Holly known amongst us as one of Sanctuaries Finest - now of Book Binge. Holly has her own blog and I've read along her stories of 'second chance at love' with MM. I think many of us are vicariously half in love with him too. She tells such wonderful stories it's like we know them very well.
Well - he popped the question and SHE SAID YES - something we've all been hoping for.



Congratulations Holly



We look forward the sharing the journey with you.

'til later

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Kristie, what a wonderful post. I swear, this whole engagement this has me all out of whack. LOL I didn't cry once during, but I can't seem to stop crying now that it's done. haha

I feel so blessed to know all of you, and I'm so glad you're all able to share this with me.

(((((HUGS)))))

CindyS said...

Dang, I haven't been there yet but super congrats to Holly - off to go and visit!

CindyS

Rosie said...

Kristie you are so thoughtful. This was just so nice to come across this evening. From Holly's stories it does feel like we know them doesn't it? I'm so happy for them both.