Friday, May 29, 2015

Thought for the Day




I’m off and on with Twitter.  I’ve been off for quite a while and started making a comeback.  When did adds become such a big thing on Twitter?  I’m getting tweets for all kinds of products and I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt I never signed up for any of them.

Is there any way I can block them?  I find them annoying and they clog up my twitter feed.  And I just ‘followed’ Sam Heughan.  I can’t have any tweets other than those I choose to follow come between me and Sam!!

 

****warning – gratuitous pictures below*****

 






And in the same vein – while I will be watching, part of me is dreading watching the season finale.  I’ve been telling my fellow work/Outlander peeps that I’m going to find this the most terrifying hour and a half of TV – ever.  It’s really going to beat those flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I take these things too seriously and already a fellow watcher is trying to calm and reassure me it’s only a television show.  I just need to remember that around 10:30 ish when I'm white knuckling through the Outlander finale and poor, poor Jamie
 
'til later

1 comment:

azteclady said...

Oh Kristie, my Kristie, how I love thee!

Let me count the ways :grin:

I promise I'll be here, ready to listen and comfort you.