Thursday, January 17, 2008

And one more shares our Passion

Yippee doodle! (snort)

Another one has become A Crusader! Megan is now one of us! And see, Megan also has another blog - she's part of the team of Risky Regencies. So now as a Crusader she has to spread the word to the rest of them. And if they tell two people, and they tell two people, and they............


And When We Least Expect It!!!!

We find the love is still growing!! Author Keri Arthur has just watched North and South - and loves it! *she said looking over at her copy of Full Moon Rising and thinking - gotta read that one!*


And Further News!

Megan is indeed being a Most Excellent Crusader! She's blogging about it at Risky Regencies and she already has someone who's ordered it!
Not only that - but Rachel from AAR is giving it a second (or maybe more than that) watching. Dare we hope our enthusiasm has had something to do with it???? Now Rachel saw it and blogged about it long before most of us did. She first saw it way back in May of '06. So she in fact is one of the very first Crusaders!!!

7 comments:

C2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C2 said...

Stupid fumble fingers (I deleted myself because I can't type)... Anyhoo, I was saying that after the DVD player is replaced (stupid lighting storm), this is going on my list of things to watch. :o)

KT Grant said...

This is so awesome! Our villiage is becoming a city :)

Ana said...

It is amazing! You guys are doing an amazing job!

~ames~ said...

Kristie - definitely read Full Moon Rising. :P

And YAY to spreading the N&S love. Woot.

grerp said...

Kristie - thanks for the mention! I think this is my third or fourth watch. Not sure exactly, though, some parts, of course, I've watched a bit more. :) Not sure I qualify as a Crusader of your stature, though. More of a "Mentioner." I did make a real effort to get my sister to watch it, but have failed so far. I let her have my beloved DVD set, and when she put off watching for 2 months, had to have it back! 2 months! I told her if I was going to lend it to her again, I'd need evidence of a greater commitment. There are just some things you need to keep on hand in case of romantic emergency, and North and South is one of them.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I have become a believer in the crusade! I put up a post on my blog this morning about how much I loved North & South!

http://readingetc.wordpress.com/2008/01/26/north-south-dvd/