Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last of Last Night's Lost

or

See You in September


I thought Desmond's story was so sad :( He was so in love with his wife and tried so hard to make his way back to her only to give up his life for the good of all. I was very confused by the end though when the Russian guys called her. At first I thought it was a commercial.

And who knew? The guy in the bunker was the leader of the Others!

And I wonder what we have in store next season for Kate, Jack and Sawyer? I still have no idea what the Others have in mind for them. I mean the bunker dude didn't have any interaction with any of them other than Jack.

And boy did Michael abandon his fellow survivors!!

And even though it looks like the failure to push the button caused the plane crash, it still seems more that coincidence that it was THAT plane with THOSE people on board.

And Locke - well, he certainly messed things up pretty good didn't he?

And was it just me or did anyone else think Sayiids plan on sneaking up on them a wee bit stupid. I mean – hello – look out at the water and you see a boat. And what was up with the Foot? It kind of reminded me (and I’m dating myself here) of the original Planet of the Apes with Charlton Heston when he’s riding the horse along the beach and he stumbles on the ruined Statue of Liberty.



'til later

5 comments:

Tara Marie said...

Everything twists together, Libby gives the boat to Desmond. The man in the hatch is the CIA agent that got Sayid to turn on the Iraqi officer. And, Desmond's Pen is the person the Russian's contact, how weird is that?

Did Desmond really cause the crash by accident or was it meant to somehow happen?

Was Mr. Ekko's brother's plane brought down the same way?

What do the Others/Hostiles want with Jack, Kate and Sawyer?

What happened to Locke and Mr. Ekko?

Curious minds want to know, but have to wait.

CindyS said...

Wasn't it great to see Libby's character again - her husband had died which might explain why she was in with Hurley.

I *think* that Ekko, Locke and Desmond are all alive because Charlie was a little blase when he came back to the camp.

I *think* Michael will go find Sayid by boat and then try to leave - interesting that the guy told him the coordinates to leave but that he was sure he would never be able to come back.

The tubes in the field!! WTF?

Locke 'I was wrong.' Ya think?

I am in love with Desmond but then, 'see you in another life, brother' the way he says it *sigh*

I *can* wait for Sept. Yes, I can!

CindyS

Kristie (J) said...

Tara: I didn't realize that the guy with Desmond was the guy in the army till you mentioned it!!!! I knew he was familiar but I thought I'd just seen him on another show or something.

Cindy: yea - I hope Desmond made it! He is pretty dreamy (when he's cleaned up more) isn't he? And yea.... the tubes! Made you realize that THAT was the experiment.

And OT - I wonder why this post is all so scrunchy looking????

Tara Marie said...

I was going to comment on the spacing thing, but I figured it was a problem in IE.

CindyS said...

And here I was thinking you had done something super technical for the effect ;)

Oh and I'll take Desmond either way.

CindyS