Thursday, July 07, 2005

I had something completely different planned but

since I’m an unabashed copy cat, I saw Tara’s list of autobuys and thought I’d blog my own. It’s too long to add to hers.

Autobuys (in no particular order)
Jo Goodman
Gaelen Foley
Susan Anderson
Liz Carlyle
JD Robb
Linda Howard
Wendy Lindstrom (new addition)
Susan Donovan
Pamela Clare
Candice Proctor (if she ever writes another one – sigh)
Michele Albert
Loretta Chase
Susan Mallery
Kate Rothwell – even though she only has two – I loved them both
Leslie LaFoy
Lynn Kerstan

On the bubble (had some I loved – others not so much)
Lisa Kleypas
Laura Lee Guhrke (haven’t read The Marriage Bed – it will probably be the deciding book)
Kathy Love
Jo Beverly
Karen Ranney
Celeste Bradley
Rachel Gibson (she moved off the autobuy to the bubble after her latest one)
Patricia Potter
Jennifer Ashley

No longer buy but used to love
Sherrilyn Kenyon/Kinley MacGregor (most recent)
Nora Roberts
Jayne Anne Krentz/Amanda Quick
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Catherine Anderson

Elizabeth Lowell
Lyn Kurland
Mary Balogh
Julie Garwood
Julia Quinn (too many Bridgerton’s!)
Lorraine Heath (but she can move up if she ever writes another western)

2 comments:

Tara Marie said...

"On the bubble"--I like that. I love to see other peoples lists.

I've tried Leslie LeFoy, but couldn't get into her books and passed them to my sister, who absolutely loved them. I'm need to give her another try.

Big Dave T said...

Wow! And I thought my wife was the only obsessed reader on the planet. She's read every Jude Devereux romance. I certainly can't share your list with her, but happy reading anyway.