Happy Dance! Happy Dance! I won a book over at Dear Author. I love winning books. The lucky book is Darker than Love by Kristina Lloyd. (nice name)
Drop Dead Gorgeous is on the shelves here. Well, some of them. There are two bookstores within a five minute drive of where I live but of course it's not at either of them. Nope - the copies are on the other side of the city. Now I'm trying to decide whether to wait or drive way out of my way to get this one. I've been impatiently waiting for it for ages now. I'm leaning towards waiting since I have another gift card with a chance of winning $1,000. The last one yielded only $5, so if I can wait until there are enough books out totally the $50 I need to spend, maybe I'll be luckier this time. Let's see:
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard 'cause I love Blair & Wyatt
- Bad Girls Don't by Cathie Linz 'cause Sandie really loved it.
- Under the Wire by Cindy Gerrard 'cause I'm liking this series
- Mercenaries by Angela Knight 'cause it's finally out in MM
- The Cursed One by Ronda Thompson 'cause I liked the first one even though I still have the second TBR
- Autumn in Scotland by Karen Ranney 'cause I have every book she's written pretty much and I hate to break a streak
- Passions of the Ghost by Sara MacKenzie 'cause I have the first two even though I haven't read them (why should that stop me?)
My last creative writing course class was tonight. There is an advanced one that starts in January. I think I'll take that one too. It's the same teacher and she is very good. The only problem is there is a lot of writing in class and I don't know if it's carpal tunnel or arthritis or just cheap pens, but it hurst my wrist to write a lot anymore. I think I'll see if it's just the cheap pens. Maybe I need to get fatter ones.
Anyway - that's an update on my life for now.