Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A forgotten addition to the list

Unmasked by C.J. Barry


How could I have forgotten this one? I was filling out my ballot the other day for the AAR Reader Poll and I needed to check my spread sheet on one of the categories for voting. I saw this book rated pretty high on my best of books and then it occurred to me that somehow I missed it when I was doing my favourite books of 2005 list. I don’t know how I missed this one then as I really enjoyed it. I blogged about it at the time so I’m not going to say to much about it again except that it’s a very good book and my favourite futuristic of the year. Plus I want to practice the new thing I learned – placing text next to a picture.





Also Canadian politics, while I find it fascinating, isn’t the most exciting of topics so I wanted to something more interesting to the romance reader visitors.

So really – this is a really a multi-purpose ‘til we get to Lost talk post.


And a qustion. When I open this at work, the blog doesn't show up til the very bottom of the page, long after the pictures are passed. It doesn't at home, but does this do this for anyone else who might be reading? And if it does - for those who know, how would one go about fixing it?


'til later

Coming up - last night's Lost

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opens up normally for me.

-jmc

Anonymous said...

It was coming up at the bottom for me for a couple of days but now everything is back in place. Did you have a large picture in one of your older posts? If everything doesn't fit exactly IE will move things around. Yet another reason to switch to firefox ;)

Kristie (J) said...

Ahhh It must be those big pictures I used the other day.
Firefox - someday maybe - once I know what firefox is.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »