Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm going to have to be quick

I'm heading away for the long (here in Canada) weekend and I have so much to do to get ready but I see I was tagged by CR

Number of books I own
1800 (wow that's scary)

Last bought
Seeing Red and The Cobra and the Concubine

Last books read
For the Love of Grace
Reread
Riding The Fire

Five books that mean a lot to me
The Far Pavillion - M.M. Kaye
The King's General - Daphne DuMaurier
Green Darkness - Katherne Seyton
The Grand Sophie - Georgette Heyer
Dreaming of You - Lisa Kleypas

Unless someone already has - tagging Alyssa

And I'm shutting down my computer for the next four days - reluctantly...I'm doing it.... now...over and out.
Bye... see ya later....

1 comment:

Tara Marie said...

Hope your weekend was fun. The Vanak book is on my TBR pile too.
Sorry, I "tagged" you again, please don't feel the need to "re-post"--LOL.