Monday, May 25, 2009

I'd say she's done it again


Mari said...

She was a little nervous at first, but then she found her stride. I LOVE SUSAN!!!

Cecile said...

She is awesome!!! Thanks for the update! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Marianne McA said...

Yes, but they made Natasha cry!

(Just after 5 minutes in, if this link works.)

orannia said...

Definitely nerves initially, but who wouldn't have nerves after your first audition being viewed online by MILLIONS!

Go Susan!

Kristie (J) said...

Mari: She did start out a little weak but grew stronger as the song went on and I think finished with a bang!!

Cecile: I've been waiting for her next appearance ever I first saw her. She looks somewhat different - but still at heart, the same.

Marianne: The link did work and I watched it. It was sad but I'm always somewhat uncomfortable to see someone so young. Can't really put my finger one why - but I'm the same when I see someone that young of America's Got Talent too.

Orannia: It must work different in England than in the US 'cause I think in the US one they do more quarter finals, semi finals etc - I think. I can't stand The Hoff being on it so I don't watch much of it.