Friday, September 23, 2005

More Cute animal pictures and an update

Thanks to my 'supplier', I have some more of those pictures you're going to go "aaawwwhhhh" over





Lending a helping hand



The Protector



Siesta Time



When you're really thirsty






And last and funniest








Laugh it up fuzzball! But know you're time is coming




*UPDATE*

Remember how I complained that Wendy Lindstom's website hadn't been updated? Well I was pleased as punch to discover it's been revamped and updated and now I can get a sneak peak at one of my "Eagerly Anticipating" books

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww....how cute! I've seen some of these before, but they're always adorable to see.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie:
Glad to see you enjoy the pics from your supplier!! Have a wonderful week.
Janice

Rosario said...

ROTFL at the poor cat in the kitchen sink! Love those pics!

Angela's Designs said...

Great pics! My favorite's the cat in the sink too.