Friday, February 11, 2011

The current songs that are rockin' my boat

So often when I hear songs on the radio it doesn't take long before I get tired of hearing them over and over. But these ones below I don't think I'll ever tire of. I still get chills when I hear them still



I ADORE this one by Nelly. I find myself waving my arms when the lines come up - if you ever loved someone put your hands up. It gets a bit dicy if I hear it in the car. I try singing along but at times he's singing so quick with so many words my tongue gets all tied up, but I can sing along with some :-)




As for Stuttering by Fefe Dobson, I can't really put my finger on what I like so much about it. But it is a fun one to sing along with

2 comments:

Nicola O. said...

I'm loving this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OieVKwWuuNY

Kristie (J) said...

Nicola: *chuckling* That's a catchy tune isn't it? The video is a bit odd - but then aren't so many of them? But the song is cute