Sunday, October 18, 2009

Calling any HMTL users

If you look to the right - down a bit - you can see why I always need help! I'm trying to do a slide show on favourite books of 2009. I did have one I did in Amazon but I didn't like it. So I've been trying off and on all day to do one in Photobucket and have pretty much what I want. It's certainly easier to update!'s unbalanced and I've no idea how to move the books to the middle of the picture. I already went in a changed center to left, but that didn't make much of a difference *sigh*.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong????


As you can see, the oh so very talented Barbara did indeed answer the call!!



Barbara said...

Ahhhh....yes... Send me the code you have in an email Kristie and I will adjust it and send it back to you ;)

nath said...

LOL, I guess Barbara helped you out already, Kristie, because it looks great!! Like really, really great :D

Kristie (J) said...

Nath *g* She did indeed step in and fix it so it looks EVER so much better!!

Barbara: (((Hugs))) Thank You!!

Barbara said...

You're welcome, Kristie :)

Heather D said...

Barbara is so sweet!

Your slide show looks awesome. I used this particular one a few months back for Keta Diablo/K. Celeste Bryan books. I had the same issues with it, but finally figured it out.

Tracy said...

Wow - Barbara did a great job as usual. Looks great.

orannia said...

It look fantastic Kristie & Barbara!

Nicola O. said...

What problem??