Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend Update - no, not a Saturday Night Live Scit

So - Nath and I are here at Cindy's and 'talking' via Web Cam to Ames. It's a hectic evening as you can imagine - and well past my bedtime and not even close to Cindy's *g* Meanwhile I think Ames is 'chatting' with Holly. We have two computers going - my new laptop and Cindy's. Then there is Ames at the other end.

You may notice a few changes in the blog look - Ames and Nath have been playing with it.

We are all excited that tomorrow we will be meeting another blogger - Lea of the the kissing contests and Mary, a friend of hers. Laughter will ensue. Pictures will follow.

6 comments:

~ames~ said...

It's been lots of fun so far, and I'm not even there! LOL

ag said...

whoa, so happy you ladies met not just in person but vid chat too. have fun everyone.

orannia said...

Have fun! Sounds like you're all having a ball :)

Bob & Muffintop said...

Have a great time!

~Amanda

nath said...

LOL, it's been great Kristie!! I can't tell you how glad I am to be here and how grateful I am that you invite me!!

Jill D. said...

Oh you guys!! I am so jealous, I want to meet up with you and hang out too, LOL! How fun! I wish I could be there, but alas, I am far from Canada (down here in Florida). Sounds like you ladies had a ton of fun! Maybe one year, I could save up and visit Canada. I don't travel much and haven't been out of the US.