Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I thought this was interesting

So I stole it from Giselle - well the questions anyways, although some of our answers are the same.

1. FIRST NAME? Debra I was called that until I was four. Then my mother decided to call me Kristie – which still isn’t my full name, it’s Kristine. I think that explains a lot. It’s hell though trying to remember who I “officially” am.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of. I used to think I was named after one of the longest streets in the city I lived in, but they spelled it wrong.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few weeks ago but I’m close to it a lot more often than that. I’ve never been a crier so it’s rather disconcerting at times

4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? How incredibly boring – I don’t have one. I used to have castles on the old computer I had, but haven’t gotten around to putting one on the new one.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Bologna. I could eat that every day of my life. I’ts been my favourite even way back in high school – and that was some years ago. It’s almost become a comfort food.

6. KIDS? Two – young men they are now. It’s weird. I don’t feel like I’ve aged since I hit 30, but then I see how old they are now and I realize that hey, I’m getting up there in years.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Would it be conceited to say yes?

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? Yup – one that I share with the entire world *grin*

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? In a teasing kind of way.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heh heh heh – um that would be NO!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey nut cheerios (same as Giselle)

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES ? no, I either have slip ons or I’ve got the laces real loose.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? At times yes, at other times no.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolat chip cookie dough.

16. SHOE SIZE? 7 – I think. I don’t buy shoes very often and every time I do they seem to be a different size.

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? It’s a tie between my laziness and not dealing with day to day issues – like taxes

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mom and Dad. They’re both gone now but I couldn’t have asked for better more loving and laughing people.

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black pants, no shoes

21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza – Hawaiin style

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing – trying to shake off the awfulness that was American Idol tonight.

23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue green – or is it green blue?

24. FAVORITE SMELL? The Cinabun at the mall. I very rarely have them but boy do they smell good when you walk in the mall. I think they put in there on purpose.

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband. I was at work and busy up to my wazhoo. He was lonely and wanted to talk. I was torn. I didn’t have the time to talk or the heart to tell him I couldn’t.


26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? It’s gotta be the eyes

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well – I stole it from Giselle – she didn’t send it – but yes I like her very much*g*

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Nice hot tea that’s very sweet.

29. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball – and it can’t start soon enough.

30. HAIR COLOR? It should be gray –but it’s not ;)

31. EYE COLOR? brown.

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not on your life. I have this real squeamishness about eye stuff. I can’t even stand to have the puffer puff me at the optomotrist. One of them wanted to use an eyeball touching machine. I freaked at that and they made me sign a waiver - so I'm a glasses girl -when I can find them.

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Prime Rib – Yummmmm

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings!!!! (same answer as Giselle. I think the last scary movie I watched was The Exorcist – when it first came out, no maybe it was the original Alien. Anyway – don’t watch them

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Walk the Line – twice


36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White – but any minute now it’s going to be jammies

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? I’d rather pick spring or fall

38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? I don’t really have one. I’m not that much of a dessert eater for the most part

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Wagering Widow by Diane Gaston – and I’m likin’ it. In fact if I read fast enough, I can get it in for March’s challenge.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing – again very boring.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Last night? Nothing. I was sulking because I couldn’t get that new show.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? I don’t know

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones I think. My husband loves the Beatles and I think he overdosed me on them.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Bahamas – very many years ago.

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? None that I can think of

47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? August 11 in Sarnia Ontario


48.Why did you answer this survey of your self? Same reason as Giselle - Because I had nothing else to blog about :)

So how about it? Anyone else want to play and spill their guts?


'til later

5 comments:

CindyS said...

FAVORITE DESSERT? I don’t really have one. I’m not that much of a dessert eater for the most part


Kill. Me.

Might explain my waistline ;)

I'm so going to do this because answering my own questions has become - painful.

CindyS

Tara Marie said...

I had nothing new to say today, so I did this one too.

And, I'm with Cindy--no favorite dessert, crazy talk.

LOST tonight!!

Suisan said...

That IS a whole lot of questions, but I answered them on my blog.

Whew. May need a nap now.

ReneeW said...

Cinnabon at the mall is just plain evil. How can anyone walk past it. No dessert? Are you nuts? I live by the theory "eat dessert first....". That's my whole problem, I love anything sweet.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »