- It looks like it could be the inside of a prison interview room
- It looks like the room designer was a first year college student
- It looks like they stayed under budget on the furniture (the class liked that one)
- It looks like the floor is covered with millions of dead bugs when I let my eyes glaze over
- It sounds like a hospital room in the wee small hours of the night
- It sounds like a room of students taking their third bar exam
- It sounds like the sterile environment of a labratory under quarantine
- It sounds like the nervous laughter of people who don't know the answers to the question
- It tastes like that dry feeling you get in your mouth when the nerves act up.
- It tastes like coffee that has sat on the counter for two days and you don't realize it and take a drink
- It tastes like the overwhelming fear of failure
- It tastes like you've spent the day at the beach - and brought much of the sand home in your teeth
- It tastes like those envelopes that use cheap glue. You know the kind that killed Susan (and just about everyone knew I was referring to LOL)
- It smells like fear, the kind that is given off when you know you'll be called on to answer questions and you don't know the answers
- It smells like soap, that cheap kind that is used in public washrooms that dry up your hands
- It smells like too many bodies, each giving off a different scent, different and undistinguishable
- It smells like the disenfectant used by the late night cleaning crew
- It feels like a group who is weary, who have been up early and gone to bed late
- It feels like it's the end of the day and the brain has given up the ghost and gone on home alone
- It feels like a ball of energy has deflated, leaving everything sagging and spent.
- It feels like a room where the bright lights are the only thing keeping everyone awake
Like I said - it was a good class last night. And the thing is everyone in the class are all good writers. Some of the others descriptions were just as if not better than mine.