Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wowzers!!!



When Mailyn first came up with the idea of blogger awards I thought it was a neat idea and entered my picks for all the different categories. Imagine my shock and delight when I saw my name in the running for Blogger of the Year!!! Holy Cow!

Then when I went to 'visit' her and saw the results and that I had tied with Ames, well let's just say that was even more exciting than when I won all that money playing poker!!

Thank you to Mailyn for the idea and thank you to everyone who voted for me - and heck - even if you didn't *g*. I'm humbled. Truly - I am! Humbled and Thrilled.

And congratulations to Ames and to everyone else who won too!!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations Kristie

I'v always enjoyed reading your blogs, and not just because you're my sister.

Marg said...

Congrats indeed!

nath said...

Congrats Kristie! You really deserve it :)

farmwifetwo said...

Congrats!!!!

I've enjoyed going and reading your blog from the beginning.

How's the snow?? Still snowing and blowing here.

Jenster said...

Congratulations!!!!

ames said...

Congrats buddy!!

ReneeW said...

Congratulations! You (and Ames) deserve it!

Mailyn said...

I am glad that you liked it so much!!!!!!!! ^_^

CindyS said...

You deserve it! Congrats to you and Ames!

CindyS

Devon said...

congrats! you definitely deserve it!