Monday, July 22, 2013

And then she was home

Just a real (real, real, real) quick post to say I made it. After 2 days of almost non stop driving, coming home to a too warm house (I had turned air conditioning off), Blue Jays losing, again, I'm just going to veg.

Even petting and admiring all my new books is beyond me.  But I shall retun, oh yes I shall!

'til later


azteclady said...

*gets comfortable*

Wendy said...

Glad you made it home OK! Assuming FedEx tracking isn't lying to me - my first box from RWA should arrive tomorrow. I still haven't done a thing with my stack of ebooks though - so....yeah.

On the bright side, RWA sent me on a reading tear!

Oh, and get your Internet fixed :)

nath said...

Glad you made it home, Kristie!

and I second Wendy, get your internet fixed!!!

Anonymous said...

Have missed you. So glad you're back.
Pity you didn't make it to Australia. Maybe Canberra in 2015?


Anonymous said...