Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's been a while - but it's that time again

It's time to answer my email again so I bring you

Spam Time!



Well, it’s that semi-annual spam time again, the time when I take one post to answer much of my spam e-mail. So here come the email and my answers.

Penis Growth Promo says “Vids from yacht party

To which I say: Since you didn’t bother to invite me to your damn yacht party, I really don’t want to see the videos of the great time I missed ‘cause I wasn’t invited


Penis Growth Free Trial says “So hard you can break an egg”

To which I say: Huh???? Why would anyone with one want to break an egg on their penis? That makes no sense. Those shells are sharp and the rim of a bowl would work ever so much better I would think.


Penis Growth Free Trial says “She will surely pounce on you.”

To which I say: I don’t really like it when my cats pounce on me. I like it much better when my ‘girls’ just jump and purr rather than pounce and bite and scratch. And right now The Little Shit is pouncing all over the living room. I can hear her. And I can hear things she's pouncing on falling.


Penis Growth Free Trial says “Increase your level of confident”

To which I say: Confident what??


Penis Growth Free Trial says “Funny Naked Girls”

To which I say: that’s not really a clear statement. Do you mean they are funny people in general who just seem to be of the female naked gender, or do they look funny naked. I can think of a better word or two to replace “Funny”


Enlargement supplement Sample says “Attain you desired proportion and size.”

To which I say: First off, why is Sample capitalized and supplement not? That seems odd. And your first word Enlargement doesn’t go along with my particular desired proportion and size. I prefer to be minimized not enlarged.


Sample Men’s Supplement says “Crazy girls gone wilder.”

To which I say: I wonder if they know the funny naked girls?


Penis Growth Free Trials says “Portugal regrets not bring herbal supplements

To which I say: No problem. Spain brought more that we needed.


Trevor Lewis says “Your job application is pending

To which I say: Liar, liar pants on fire!! I never sent you a job application. I’m quite content where I am.


I dunno – it seems like I got a lot of enlargement, growth, sample type spam this time. What’s up with that I wonder?

3 comments:

Jeff Faria said...

I must admit, I've never seen a post talking back to spam. You are obviously at the vanguard of things.

nath said...

LOL Kristie. I like the one about breaking egg with it! :P

Kristie (J) said...

Jeff: heh, heh, sadly one can't make it go away. It's become like death and taxes. So if you can't make it go away - have fun with it I say. And some of them are just so easy to make fun off :-)

Nath: *giggle* when I saw that one I thought "Good grief!! How can one NOT mock it?"