Monday, December 19, 2005

Tagged

I was tagged by both Suisan and Cindy. I spent part of the weekend working on it and some of today at work (I was doing a mind numbingly boring job and it gave me comic relief). I finished it near the end of the day and then emailed it home. I got home, opened my email and dang! the attachment didn't work. That is SO annoying!!
So - hopefully tomorrow I'll attach the right document.

I'm also woefully behind on blogging about all the books I've been reading. And there have been some good ones!!

So I'll have distraction tomorrow too since the mind numbingly job goes on.


Chapters.ca (my book picture source) updated a lot of new releases so I went crazy on my "Eagerly Anticipating" sidebar menu. Looks like I have some good reading ahead of me.


'til later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »