Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nope - it's never far from my mind

An absolutely Perfectly Beautiful Combination

Enya and North and South

This says it all



And because sometimes when I get started, I can't be stopped



WoW!! I've struck gold tonight. Here's another great one! Just to show it's more then just John and Margaret



Help!!!! I need someone to stop me


So! Any Crusaders have a favourite?
Anyone who hasn't seen this yet tempted?

Hmmm, I think I may just have to watch this again. It's been a while now.

3 comments:

Dev said...

I've been thinking the same thing, Kristie. I'll have to watch N&S soon . I need a good RA fix.

Shaymless Aymless said...

Hey Kristie! I have TBR dilemma and need help. According the USPS, The Sword will be arriving at my doorstep soon (already in possession of other Sons of Destiny books) and I have Meljean's Guardian series on deck. I will be finishing up my current series soon.

Which should I read?

azteclady said...

I have been tempted for a while, but now I'm ... *sigh*

I'm gonna need to win the lottery soon.